May 9, 2012

16 weeks pregnant

I had this dream last night that felt so real. John mentioned to me in the dream that he thought I might be pregnant. So we were discussing that possibility when I realized I was already pregnant, sixteen weeks pregnant. We forgot that I was already pregnant and I couldn't believe I was so far along already. I got in touch with our midwife right away to make an appointment to see her. I don't remember all of the dream but it was pretty much like day to day life.

When I woke up at 3:30am to feed Solomon I was thinking "Oh no! I really wanted to wait a little while longer to get pregnant because I wanted to enjoy my first baby boy being a baby." That is how real this dream was; I really thought I was pregnant. So first thing this morning I jump up and go take a pregnancy test because it freaked me out a little even though I knew I wasn't. I mean, we would be more than happy to take another little one whenever God makes that happen, but I am thankful for the time to enjoy my first baby for a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment