April 17, 2012

Little cushion of sweet heavenly goodness

I saw a picture on Pinterest of a floor cushion made out of those DIY fleece blankets. You know, the ones that you tie together along the edges? I love those blankets. Well a friend of mine gave Solomon one so since it was really small I decided to stuff it with pillow stuffing. It was very simple and I can always take the stuffing out if I want. He sleeps on it in his cradle and takes naps on it during the day. GASP! I know it is probably not "safe" according to todays baby rules, but I can't bring myself to lay him on a hard mattress with no blankets or anything. As a matter of fact, I don't follow a lot of the "rules" that we are supposed to. It works for us. So now he has a little cushion of sweet heavenly goodness to keep him warm and cozy and he loves it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh he's grown so much!! :) sweet baby! We miss y'all already.

    ReplyDelete